Methods of payment
At this time our office is closed due to Covid-19.
Payments may be deposited into our nightly drop box located at the rear of the building. Checks, money orders or cashier's checks are recomended. Credit cards are also acceptable by utilizing the on-line bill pay found on our website. Credit cards will require a convenience fee of 3.5%
- Failure to receive a bill will not release Customer from payment obligation.
- The due date for payment of the bill will be the 18th of every month.
- Payments made after the due date will be subject to a late payment charge of 10%.
- Customers, who dispute their bill, must do so in person at City Hall, 213 W. College Ave, or by phone within five (5) days after receipt of bill.
- A returned check fee of thirty (30) dollars will be assessed to a customer's account for each returned bank draft.
Payment Drop-off Location
Nightly drop box can be found at the rear of the building. Please do not confuse the Water Department drop box with Fort Louden Electric's drop box.
Friendsville Water Works
213 W. College Ave
Friendsville, TN 37737