At this time the on-line payments will be down until Monday Feb, 21, 2019
Methods of payment
Acceptable methods of payment during normal business hours are cash, check, money order or cashier's check. Credit cards are also acceptable methods of payment. Credit cards will require a convenience fee of 3.5%
- Failure to receive a bill will not release Customer from payment obligation.
- The due date for payment of the bill will be the 18th of every month.
- Payments made after the due date will be subject to a late payment charge of 10%.
- Customers, who dispute their bill, must do so in person at City Hall, 213 W. College Ave, or by phone within five (5) days after receipt of bill.
- A returned check fee of thirty (30) dollars will be assessed to a customer's account for each returned bank draft.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.